Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kungfupoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2017, 06:43 PM
    What is this rap song based on lyrics?
    The chorus of this rap song goes something like:

"Wim wim wop, with the top, and the glock drawn."

I can't find this song anywhere, although I'm pretty sure it's a popular song.

Thanks for helping. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song based on a few lyrics! [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that has the following lyrics in it: "Don't take your love away Michelle" & "Your the only true love I've ever known" I have heard the song a few times in the past, however I do not know the title or the artist. It seemed to mainly have acoustic guitar in it as...

Trying to find a song based on these opening lyrics. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a song with this as the opening lyrics: I think it's from mid-80's could be early 90's - pop song king of in the vein of Go West - the lyrics start with the male lead saying them as oppose to singing them almost in a whisper: 'There's a rumour going 'round in an all night bar...

Need Song titile or artist based on a scant few scant lyrics [ 6 Answers ]

My father wants to know the artist who sings the song in a current commercial... the lyrics are "All night long, baby it's a-all night long" The song is from the 80s or 90s, I think. Seeing as I have never seen the commercial, I can only vaguely hear the lyrics in my head and I'm going out of my...

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Looking for song, based on lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Here are the lyrics, does this song sound familiar to anyone? (it seems to me it's 1980's) "No one said it would be easy, Did anyone tell tell you it would be.. Relax your mind and get lost in me You know, and I know our love is strong enough, Chorus To weather the rain, to weather the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.