Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raysrotary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2017, 07:19 PM
    A Laptop issue
    I have a Acer Aspire S13 Laptop that I have connected via Bluetooth to two Sony SRS-XB30 wireless speakers. No issues there. However I would like to be able to connect a wireless microphone to this set up so that together it can be used as a PA when used at club meetings and this is where I'm having issues.
    I have a have a digitech AM-4108 single channel wireless microphone but cant get any output to the speakers using the existing programs on the machine. What am I doing wrong here? Do I have to load a specific app to get this all to work together?
    Any suggestions?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2017, 04:27 AM
    Did you actually go in and select that as your primary input device? The machine seeing it and the machine using it are two different things. You usually have multiple options and have to tell it which you want to use.
    Raysrotary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2017, 12:57 AM
    That's just it.. it cant detected the wireless microphone to select it. The receiver plugs into the 3.5mm jack outlet and I can hear a click from the speakers when its turned on.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 10, 2017, 04:24 PM
    Did you go through the process of pairing the device to your laptop ? Does it show up in the list under bluetooth devices ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop issue [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Right I am having a problem with my laptop I am trying to install items from the internet and it does not matter what it is but no matter what my laptop will tell me that it requires an internet connection to install the product that I blatantly have. Also my media player has stopped...

Laptop startup issue [ 1 Answers ]

Dell computer powers up but nothing on screen and no beeps

Laptop Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am having DELL Inspiron 1545 laptop.My laptop power light is glowing all the day, even after I switched off the system. I don't know the reason?? Please suggest the cause if you know. And also how to overcome this...

HP laptop speaker issue [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop which is HP dv2700 recently had an isue with the speaker not working . But it does with the headset. Jimmy

View more questions Search