Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryanbruce12394 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2017, 05:53 PM
    Are All autistic people good at engineering?
    Are all autistic people good at engineering
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2017, 06:10 PM
    No. But many have good eye-hand, small-motor coordination, plus are very imaginative and intelligent. For some this translates to skills in engineering and computer science. For others, it means they are excellent writers -- technical writing, editing and publishing, being published authors. Many have an affinity with animals -- veterinary medicine, zoo keepers, animal trainers.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2017, 04:24 AM
    "ALL" people when you speak of ANY group is so overly broad it loses any meaning. You can't even legitimately make the statement all Degreed engineers are good at engineering. Because some people might be able to study and pass tests, yet be utterly incompetent when it comes to applying that knowledge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a good job in mechanical engineering with a felony charge? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently studying mechanical engineering. I was charged but not convicted of grand theft and it will be exsponged soon but I'm worried that I will find it hard to get a job.

Is engineering a good career choice for a convicted felon?? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I'm a young man who happens to be a convicted felon. My charges were Possession of an uncontrolled substance and weapons under disability in which I served a 3yr state prison term. Since I've been released Ive been looking to restructure my life and return to college. I have found it...

What would be a good Latin phrase on a diploma for ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING? [ 0 Answers ]

Obviously there was no knowledge of electricity in Roman times, but my dad has a BS degree diploma from Boston University in 1965 in mostly Latin. The exception is that English is used for Batchelor of Science and Electrical Engineering. They could have used Baccalauream Scientiae for the BS Might...

What is this? (these people are getting so good!) [ 21 Answers ]

Man... you guys are guessing these left and right!! I got to up my game... not sure how. Hope this one keeps you afloat while I go search for the hardest one. 11261

View more questions Search