Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erika0212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2017, 12:41 PM
    Why is my iMessage on my Mac not working?
    So I have a mac and my iMessage used to work great and now not so much. Before it worked fine, but now all of a sudden its not. Every time I click iMessage it tells me to login with my Apple ID and I do, then it says that its an error and I can't login. But I typed it out perfectly. Its not making any sense can someone help me pleaseee!!

Check out some similar questions!

Why isn't my IMessage working? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an iPhone 4 & I my iMessage is turned on, but everyone once in a while I'll be texting someone and all my messages get sent as texts. But I find that it is only with one of my contacts (It will switch between contacts) what should I do?

2004 honda accord brake lights not working changed bulbs but still not working [ 1 Answers ]

Changed bulbs lights still not working manual does not indicate which fuse or fuses to replace help anybody?

Taillights not working, bulbs good,brake and turn signals are working [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I need some help.my 98 chevy pick up has no taillights ,my brake and turn signals work.I have checked my fuses all seem OK .What to look for now?

My craftsman keyless entry is only working on one garage door. Was working on both. [ 4 Answers ]

My keyless entry was working prior to vacation. We have two garage doors and each one has a different code. Only one code, and thus door, is now opening with the keyless entry pad. I replaced the battery, and that did not help. Any help is much appreciated. My garage door opener model number is...

Dual fuel rheem furnace not working, defrost control board replaced still not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a Rheem furnace and is only one year old. Recently my furnace didn't come on so I had someone come out and look at it and it turns out it was the defrost board on the heat pump that was bad. I replaced the board with a new one and turned the system on and it worked on heat and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.