Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2017, 02:46 AM
    Can coconut oil actually keep mosquitoes away?
    I read several articles about coconut oil being a natural mosquito repellent... is it really effective?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2017, 03:31 AM
    Being in the mosquitoes capital of the world and current Hurricane Irma target Orlando, a lot of people here use the body moisture cream called Skin So Soft. It's available at WalMart, Amazon, eBay, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effectiveness of Mosquitoes lamps? [ 4 Answers ]

Summer is the season that mosquitoes like to come out the most! And I am always the one being severely attacked.. the fear of getting bitten outside makes me just want to stay indoors. But I actually like holding patio parties a lot... Should I get any one of the mosquitoes lamps to try? Any...

Which mosquitoes bug repellent works? [ 2 Answers ]

Going to Rome, Italy next month and I heard the mosquitoes would eat you alive at night. Can you tell me the best bug repellent on the market that works? Thanks in advance, Scotty13

Bed bugs or mosquitoes? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been noticing itchy bug bites on my legs. Usually they are scattered randomly on my legs or arms. But once there were 4 in a row. How do I know if these are from bed bugs or from mosquitoes? They are itchy and red and swollen. I've never seen a bed bug in my bedroom. if they are bed bugs,...

Coconut oil [ 2 Answers ]

Does coconut oil work to help with weight loss and thyroid health?

Mosquitoes, flies, et al... [ 45 Answers ]

Some say that God has a purpose for everything he does. What do YOU believe his purpose was for creating mosquitoes, flies, and other pests?

View more questions Search