Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lelice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2017, 11:36 PM
    Can I use business scenario simulation pogram to prove the a business is reliable
    Can scenario simulations based on case studies prove a certain business, a start-up in the same field as the study cases, prove that certain business is viable
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 7, 2017, 12:23 AM
    Yes...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Prove income from a small business [ 4 Answers ]

How do I figure my income on my small business for a refinance. My deductions show a loss for the year, but I do transfer money From the business to my personal accountant for living expenses. Thanks for your input.

Capstone business simulation [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has any experince with the capstone business simulation and can give me some help and pointers to get through it. I have completed practice rounds and will be starting real rounds next Monday and am pretty lost.

Return to Mars Business Simulation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Has anyone heard of the Return to Mars simulation? I'm looking to find a management position with an engineering firm and thought this simulation would give me something to put on my resume. Is it a business simulation or more of an interactive learning site? Thanks Here is the...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Capstone Business Simulation [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of this simulation program? Better yet, has anyone participated in/completed it? It is part of my senior seminar and I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some information and or guidance... Management training & Business Education at Management Simulations -...

View more questions Search