Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmehelpyouxd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2017, 09:37 PM
    Can someone please help me
    Okay so I know I will sound soooooo stupid but I kept hearing that I would look so much better with a fringe/bangs and now that I have one I hate it I can't cover it up because it's too short and I'm not good at hair in general. I know growing it out will be pain etc but do you guys know ways to grow hair faster or at least cover up this catastrophe.. ps I've been told bangs break sooooo easily so could you tell he how to wash my hair if you should use conditioner every day wash your hair twice a week etc I know it's stupid and I am too just please help I look like a flowerpot.. 😞 cut it today by the way so if anyone will ever read this again I can update you Oh yeah and my hair is all natural nothing died apart from like 7cm of hair lightened at the bottom but I take good care of it and rarely straighten my hair or curl it I know I make no sense right now it's 4 am and I can't sleepy because I'm stressing tomorrow is the first day of school I know it can't grow like 15cm in a month I just need it at least chin length before a year ends just please help me I hate myself
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2017, 10:01 PM
    You have heard of a wig or hair pieces, haven't you?
    helpmehelpyouxd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2017, 10:25 PM
    Living on a $4 budget...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2017, 06:22 PM
    Sadly there's not anything you can do about a bad haircut other than wait for it to grow out, or get extensions, which you won't get for $4.

When it gets a bit longer you can pin it back while it continues to grow. No special care needed for bangs, I don't know who told you they "break" easily. What does that even mean? Treat it like you do the rest of your hair, shampoo and a good conditioner. For now I suggest playing around with it a bit and finding a style you can live with, but sadly you're going to have to wait for it to grow out on its own.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2017, 09:12 AM
    Agreed, you aren't doing anything on a $4 budget. You might be able to buy a hat at a second hand store for that, you can't even get a different haircut to minimize it for that.

It will grow back out over time...
    FionaRich Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2017, 12:17 AM
    Maybe you can wear a hat for a while? Don't worry, hair is not teeth, will grow again :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search