Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nemonobody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2017, 02:04 PM
    My cat suddenly agitated and possessed
    Good day

I have a cat named Kali. She's about 4.5 years old and it's just me and her. I admit, it's been pretty tough over the last four years, but she always pulls through. I'm disabled, recently moved across country with her (about a year ago) and a victim of serious harassment and gangstalking but I've always tried to keep my cool around her.

Normally she likes to hang out and sit on her condo by the window and look at the water, but about two weeks ago I think she was stung by a bee. I couldn't find a stinger (she's medium haired black) but she showed symptoms for an hour or so (panting, confusion, aggression etc.) but there was never any swelling or stinger.

I've had problems with spirits as well. Yes, spirits. Freaks her out sometimes and once I was trying to print something and an angel appeared on the print but it scared her so much she ran under the bed and didn't come out for hours literally.

After her bee sting (or not), she'd kind of run across the room 'started' a couple of times but I'd written that off.

A couple of days ago she was outside and ran back in freaking out like she was stung again but no symptoms this time, more like the time she saw the ghosts, then today same thing, only this time she wouldn't come near me and she was hissing and growling and hiding. This just isn't her, I don't know.

It has been abnormally hot and even in a rainy state hasn't rained in almost five months... dry and dusty, even I slow down. Perhaps that is it?

She's had her shots etc. and she's very well taken care of (better than myself).. even has health insurance, best foods (premium high grade stuff) and even drinks purified water except when she hits the sink. The only thing she's addicted to is getting brushed out after being outside, and her kitty crack - temptations which is a ritual every time she comes in.

I don't know, it has been so hot and dry and I'm pretty burned out myself.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Steve
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2017, 06:42 PM
    1. I've had problems with spirits as well. Yes, spirits. Freaks her out sometimes and once I was trying to print something and an angel appeared on the print but it scared her so much she ran under the bed and didn't come out for hours literally.

I think a Vet and some other doctors could be of help. For both of you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 4, 2017, 07:58 PM
    I'd get a checkup for your cat. Panting, confusion, etc. could be the sign of a seizure, or an illness. My cat runs around the house at times and goes from room to room. I've figured it's either another cat outside or a bird. Cats are very good at hiding illness. Since you have insurance, why not get a complete checkup on her?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2017, 09:24 AM
    Any possibility of someone feeding her something, or hit by a pellet gun, Had a Neighbor across the street who had a pellet gun, Took one of my cats to the Vet for medical issue and Found a Pellet. The Jerk Moved, Neighbors wanted to, He moved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School questions.. Agitated patient, Vistaril [ 1 Answers ]

A patient in an agitated state is brought to the emergency department. The physician verbally orders 2mL IM (intramuscular) of Vistaril. The healthcare professional draws up 2 mL from a vial 50mg/mL. Then she notices another vial of Vistaril labeled 25mg/mL. What should she do?

Help my dog is whimpering and gets all agitated when trying to eat (no visible pain) [ 3 Answers ]

My little 2 year old Maltesex shihtzu highlanderterrier cross has been displaying some odd eating habits the last month and a half. Bandit, has been noticeably eating less and less and it is concerning seeing as though he is usually a guts. What is most strange is when he does try and eat, he...

The water geyser has suddenly started dripping today! Why is this suddenly happening? [ 0 Answers ]

The dripping seems to be coming from the thicker pipe which empties the plastic tray under the geyser and not from the thin overflow pipe.its been dripping suddenly and for the whole day,so something has happened. It is not set very hot but because of it being summer,we may be using less hot...

Agitated Cat [ 10 Answers ]

Our cat Moofie is a female approximately 8 years old - she has always been very loving however just recently she has been acting in a very agitated manner - she bit my husband twice - very badly (he required mediation) while holding her and it seems she is very frightened at the strangest things -...

View more questions Search