Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadiemay4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2017, 11:29 AM
    Centurion 35 day wall clock
    I have a Centurion 35 day wall clock, with two places on the face of the clock to wind. I would like to know how to wind it and how to get the clock to chime?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2017, 10:52 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ck-745156.html

And this one may be helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKhsS5bG7GM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Centurion 35 day clock [ 1 Answers ]

What is the function of the small twist nob that tightens or untightens - located half way down the length of the pendulum, but attached to the inside wood clock body. Also, is there a way to eliminate the clock chime @ the half-hour and on the hour?

Centurion 35 day wall clock [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how often do I wind this clock and do I wind both sides eqauly ,thank you

Centurion 35 day wind up wall clock with chime [ 3 Answers ]

My husband found this clock at a garge sale n I can't figure out how to get the chime to work does anyone have any ideas on how to get it to work

Centurion 35 Day Wall Clock. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Centurion 35 Day Wall Clock that, after being wound up, only works for a short time. The chimes keep banging unless I flip the leaver all way to left. Any suggestions on how to get it to keep time.

Centurion wall clock [ 3 Answers ]

My wall clock has started going nuts. My dad had told me if I let the clock unwind that there was a certain way I had to do the wind to get it to work properly. Does any have the manuel in PDF or can anyone tell me how to take care of this. I know I have the manuel somewhere, just can't remember...

View more questions Search