Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surgivisor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2017, 11:58 PM
    What is the Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
    I am suffering from Knee pain for a long time. I afraid to go with doctors. And also I am not a rich. I don't have much money for going best surgeon. Can you please suggest me who is the best knee surgeon and doing surgery in very low price.

Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2017, 10:03 AM
    You are getting ahead of yourself my friend as you must first be diagnosed as to the cause of your ailment before you get into the cost of a solution. Have you been diagnosed by a doctor? Find out what an examination would cost in your locality, with a phone call to one.

Then you go from there. Lol, if you are afraid to see a doctor, then one with a KNIFE should terrify you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hearing loss due to knee replacement surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I am a college graduate, female, 59 years young, resident of Ross County, Ohio. I had a total knee replacement surgery 8/12/13 and am doing well with recovery. However, I discovered immediately after the surgery that I had a severe hearing loss in one ear. I advised all my doctors of this issue....

Upcoming knee surgery [ 8 Answers ]

I'm about to have some major knee reconstructive surgery. My dr. is very good and the best around town (I've asked around a lot). But he doesn't have the best bedside manner and doesn't do a good job at answering questions completely. I pretty much tore my ACL and all other ligaments but 2. ...

DJD Knee Surgery [ 2 Answers ]

My DR is sending me to a Orthopedic Surgery he said that I need knee Surgery that I have DJD I was wondering if anyone one knows how long I would be out of work? Thanks

View more questions Search