Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2017, 12:27 PM
    Best one-stop shop website
    In your opinion, what are some of the best one time shopping websites.

I was using Amazon, but now it seems like you have to be a prime member to get the best prices on items and shipping. I would only be making orders about 3 times a year, so I don't need to be a prime member.

I like to order mainly supplements, health products, flours and miscellaneous items.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 29, 2017, 05:19 PM
    There are plenty out there. Do you ever use walmart? Anything like that can help you. As far as Amazon prime you also have the benefit of watching movies as well as tv programs and original shows on the amazon website. So there are other benefits besides free shipping.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2017, 09:30 PM
    Puritan's Pride for supplements, vitamins, and health products. They have a wide variety and were recommended years ago by a doctor who was examining quackery on the net.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 30, 2017, 02:41 AM
    Amazon without Prime. Just order the minimum (I think it went back to $25) to get free shipping.

Actually I never buy anything without googling it first, to see who sells it at the best price.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2017, 02:56 AM
    Browse till you drop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for design my website. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for website designing company for my own website. I saw lots of web designing company but I did not found any good and affordable company. I need best web design company for my websites at cheapest prices.

Is there a website or shop where you can find for a reasonable price the Baby Einstei [ 0 Answers ]

I borrowed the dvds from a friend. I played them like a week for my twin boys. They LOVE Baby Monet. The pictures are colorful and capture their attention. Their favorite is the summer beach scene with the zebras getting burned. They laugh out loud every time. I would like to own them all myself :D

What should I call my eBay shop/Jewellery website? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 and am looking into starting up my own eBay shop and/or website to sell my handmade jewellery on. I am already starting to build a collection and once I finish college I will have more time to do so. I have just one problem.. What on earth should I call my website! ...

View more questions Search