Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirleykukus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2017, 05:28 PM
    Need help getting back on facebook
    I need help to get back on my Facebook tried to get on it the other night on my phone and then when I came home and tried to get on it on my decktop it will not come up I have tried the codes they give me and a new password and nothing will work
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2017, 07:51 PM
    Call Facebook and explain the other night on your phone and then when you came home and tried to get on it on your decktop it will not come up Wow I bet you are distraught and staying up all night worrying if you will ever be able to survive another day or night Please punctuate!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2017, 01:49 AM
    Is Facebook that important to you ? I have lived without it for years, totally ! I spend my time doing stuff like being outdoors, enjoying my job, being with REAL FRIENDS, ETC.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2017, 07:47 AM
    Is this you? Happy 25th Anniversary. You haven't been on Facebook since July 24th but should have no problem.
    PS - all you others: I am on Facebook morning noon and night because I interact with almost everyone I have ever known in my life!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2017, 11:24 AM
    Sure you don't accidentally have caps lock on? Easy mistake to miss. Guilty of that from time to time myself.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2017, 11:25 AM
    I can and do see most people I have always known; through skype if no other way. In real time. Don't need Facebook to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What I can do to get my locked Facebook back? [ 2 Answers ]

My Facebook was locked and I don't remember the information I used. Can I do something to get it back?

I love a boy and I always send him message on Facebook and he don't answer back! [ 4 Answers ]

I love a boy and I send him 3 times message on Facebook and he doesn't answer back to me! I think he doesn't like me! What should I do?

Will my ex call me back since he broke up with me and I deleted him off Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 5 months. On and off. He broke up with me twice and then ask me to go back out with him a 3rd and 4th time. I was skeptical on going back out with him a 4th time. A couple of days later he says that he doesn't want to keep hurting me and he only wants to be...

My Facebook has been disable, I have no idea how to get it back! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused:I decided to check my Facebook this morning and realized my Facebook has been disabled, I am in great shock right now because I have no clue what happened. My question is can I be able to access my account again or do I need to create another one. Also, it bugs me because I didn't do...

View more questions Search