Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxsc Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2017, 02:19 PM
    Is lord of light essentially eru illuvatar from arda?
    so, the children of the forest from GRRM call themselves "those who sing the song of earth" or the "singers" right?

and lord of light, being the all mighty God is the song's origin?

in Tolkien's world eru illuvatar has created EVERYTHING with a "song" and his first creations such as Melkor, all have their parts of songs which is originated from illuvatar and as HE himself says it all goes back to him and he makes beauty out of them.

which essentially makes this :
    children of the forest = the singers
    lord of light = the origin of the song.

first children of Eru illuvatar= singers
    eru illuvatar = the origin of the song.

isn't that EXACTLY like Tolkien's world?

or am I taking something wrong here?

Check out some similar questions!

?Can an employer essentially dock a salaried employee's pay for lateness in VA? [ 0 Answers ]

If you are late by any amount of time my husband's manager makes you buy breakfast for the team which is somewhere in the neighborhood of $50. I realize technically this isn't "docking" pay but it amounts to the same thing - us being out $50 if my husband is late. I don't know if he's exempt or...

Is there a quote from the lord _vengeance is mine saith the lord+? [ 4 Answers ]

Is this correct "vengeance is mine saith the lord"

Come, to me Lord! [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had the best Faith. Nothing could shake me, at all. I love the Lord with all of my heart, and Satan keeps telling me I'm lying and that "If you love him so much, why do you doubt him? Why is your faith falling, why are you so miserable?" etc. I'm 15 years old and have gone to a...

Ooh lord;; someone help lol [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm going to get straight to the point! I had unprotected sex (mistake) about a week or two ago. And I'm on the PATCH which I've read and been told is 99.9% affective. And I'm suppose to get my period this week its been two days and still nothing, but today I've had a light light brown...

Who are the evil ones who say Lord, Lord? [ 614 Answers ]

Matthew 7:The true disciple 21. `It is not anyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' who will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but the person who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22. When the day comes many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.