Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    071941 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2017, 01:08 AM
    Error message prism3D.exe when I try to play 18 wheels of steel convoy
    I keep getting the error message prism3D.exe when I try to play 18 wheels of steel convoy, can someone tell me how I can correct this. I can play this game on my work computer, I love the game and I would really love to play it at home I matched all the specs except my home computer upgraded to Windows 10 , could this have done it ? Sincerely Gary Arnold
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 28, 2017, 02:45 AM
    Update your graphics driver

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3D error in "18 Wheels of Steel" [ 1 Answers ]

I buyd the game : 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal and I install then I press play , and it errors he says this :" we are sorry , but the operation system failed to provide the window to render the graphics in. Please consult the game manual for known wokarounds that might improve the...

My 18 wheels of steel convoy does not works because it says that prism3d has stopped [ 0 Answers ]

Someone Please Help Me With This Problem

18 Wheels of Steel Convoy [ 3 Answers ]

When I open it it just opens an error box saying 18 WoS Convoy? Now what

18 wheels of steel haulin and convoy, prism3d. [ 5 Answers ]

I have both 18 wheels of steel convoy and haulin and when I go to open them when I click play the resolution kcks down to what the settings are set for then it kicks back up to my setting and say prism3d.exe has encounterd an error. I have done the following: 1)Updated video card drivers...

View more questions Search