Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Instyla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2017, 11:53 PM
    Professional hair and make up artists
    Will you bring your own products or will I be responsible for supplying them?

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2017, 02:10 AM
    If you are having this done personally, then suggest you ask whoever you hire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cant think of the name of the track or the artists who make the video [ 0 Answers ]

The video has lots of color, the artist has a singer who is a white guy with a clean cut hair and wears (raybans) shades, he wears hipster clothes; the female rapper is black and they both rap and sing in front of a green screen at one point, there's balloons and female model/dancers in the video....

Do you need permission to make your own words to an artists music? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bunch of songs I would like to create but I just don have my own music for it and have found artists music that it fits, can I use them or do I need permission to?

Purchased a painting and can't make out the artists name! Any suggestions? Thanks! [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a beautiful original oil painting on canvas today at a thrift store and am having a hard time identifying the name of the artist! It is a large 24x36 and has a receipt from 1969 for the framing, so it is at least that old. The receipt confirms it is a depiction of a Mardi Gras...

Does any know who this artists signature is I can't seem to make it out. [ 1 Answers ]

Does any know who this artists signature is I can't seem to make it out. Also if anyone has any info on painter ,history , etc. I would really love to hear it . I believe the painting to be anywhere from the 13th centurey to the 18th centurey. Thank you so much for your help

Can some one help me make this professional? [ 7 Answers ]

If you could offer a suggestion or help me edit anything or even re write my resume I would be super grate full I will inclue one reusme I wrote and one that I did on some computer program thanks guys! Profile Honest worker who enjoys a fast paced environment Enjoys working and interacting...

View more questions Search