Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2017, 02:28 PM
    Athos - you are obviously just another liberal hypocrite sidestepping the question. Why am I not surprised?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2017, 09:37 PM
    Talinman answered your question - #12.

I don't deal with flacks who go off on a tangent when they are unable to reply to a comment about Trump's idiotic or racist behavior.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2017, 10:03 PM
    Trumps behaviour is not worthy of comment, it is a waste of time. If we ignore him, in time, he will go away
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2017, 02:47 AM
    He won't go away, and the damage he will do implementing the right wing loony agenda is a danger to Americans.
    Expert

Aug 30, 2017, 06:39 AM
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2017, 09:14 AM
    The Modern World - Lol - perfect!!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2017, 04:02 PM
    That's about the size of it
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2017, 05:37 AM
    So for those of you who think Arpiao should not have been pardoned by President Trump because Arpiao broke the law amd ignored a court order, what do you suggest we do to all of the mayors of the "sanctuary cities"? Please explain the logic for your answer.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    Expert

Sep 3, 2017, 06:05 AM
    Those mayors have a lot of support from their communities and picking a fight with them is not the way to law and order. You should be asking why your congress has done nothing to pave the way to a reasonable fair solution we can ALL live with and not just cater to the right wing noise machine.

It's telling that Arpiao and his racist, inhumane tactics, is your hero, JM. Maybe THAT is the problem. Obviously your idea of law and order conflicts with mine to a huge degree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Dopplelganger [ 11 Answers ]

The Hitler comparisons don't work well. Hitler, for all his evil, was a brilliant orator, which Trump decidedly is NOT. The body language, too, misses. However, another tyrant comes to mind - one that works only TOO well. Trump is a duplicate of the famous Italian buffoon, Benito Mussolini. ...

Trump's Jekyl and Hyde [ 19 Answers ]

During the campaign in July, Trump praised FBI Director Comey to the heavens. Yesterday, Trump fired Comey. Both the praise and the firing were done for THE EXACT SAME REASONS. This little incongruity seems to have completely escaped Trump. Also, in his letter firing Comey, Trump...

Is Trump really Putin's poodle ? [ 9 Answers ]

consider the facts ...... Investment money that began to flow into Russia in anticipation of better relations between the US and Russian has begun to withdraw. The Russian economy is in the doldrums . Trump has not eased any sanctions ,and his favorable oil and natural gas policies have really...

Trump's Recent Tweet [ 75 Answers ]

Trump tweeted that "millions voted illegally". Then why is Trump against the recount?

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search