Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitchencabinets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2017, 08:26 AM
    How to introduce yourself to a construction company to bid on selling kitchen cabinet
    I want to introduce our company to builders, real estate agents. etc.
    Does anyone have an example of that?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2017, 05:02 PM
    Google "sample introductory letters". There are 239,000 hits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take kitchen cabinet apart? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi -- I'm removing a bottom kitchen cabinet in order to install a dishwasher. I CAN'T get the cabinet out. (It has seams between each cabinet that run from under the countertop through to the floor, so it should be modular.) I removed the doors and shelves, and every screw that is apparent....

The company stock is selling for 20 per share the company had total earnings of 40000 [ 1 Answers ]

Problem 18-21 Stock dividend and its effect LO4 Ace Products sells marked playing cards to blackjack dealers. It has not paid a dividend in many years, but is currently contemplating some kind of dividend. The capital accounts for the firm are as follows: Common stock (2,000,000 shares...

Smell Under Kitchen Cabinet [ 1 Answers ]

I also had a similar problem and through my investigation I found that when the home was built, the plumber stubbed in a clean-out during construction, but did not finish it through the wall to the outside. When the brick was applied the 2" PVC clean out rough-in was covered up with plywood. This...

How to formally introduce my construction firm to prospective customer? [ 2 Answers ]

I owns a construction firm for about 5 months now. Though I have 7 years working with a construction firm, all my knowledge is limited to handling job given by boss and supervising other workers. My company is still fresh and I'm the sole proprietor. As for now, I only brings out my company to...

View more questions Search