Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabriel101a Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2017, 02:26 PM
    Glacier bay website toilet flushing
    I just purchased a Glacier Bay single flush toilet. Having trouble flushing! The flapper does not float back like it is supposed to. I have to hold the handle up, and I have tried to adjust the chain to no avail. I suspect that the flush valve itself was not positioned correctly. Is there anyway that I can obtain a top view of the inside of the ? [email protected]
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2017, 10:17 AM
    Why not just go to Home Depot and look at one there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay faucets website [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody else carry Glacierbay Kitchen Faucets in Kent, Washington? <name and e-mail removed>

Glacier bay plumbing website [ 1 Answers ]

I have a flapper less glacier bay toilet and need the handle to flush the toilet. Home depot does not carry it nor does the plumbing supply. How can I order it?

Glacier Bay Website [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glacier bay toilet model #779-923 1.28 Gpf. This is the model with the basin/canister on top where it fills. I needed to replace the water level assembly because it was leaking. I could not find it at Home Depot or Lowe's so I figured I could switch it to the flapper type assembly. ...

Glacier bay faucets website [ 0 Answers ]

How to set water temp on model # f1ba4502cp

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

View more questions Search