Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torikh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2017, 11:35 AM
    Can someone help me replace was?
    For many months I was so depressed I started to do some things I should have, I left god and told him that I was so angry he ruined my life and it was pointless that we even came after me because I was never going back.
    I want to sound more official.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
    torikh, welcome. Could you write this again, explaining more? I can't understand any of it. Not even the title. I understand 'I want to sound more official,' but where, to whom? God?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2017, 02:00 PM
    1. Can someone help me replace was ??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    1. Can someone help me replace was ??
    I'm guessing he wants help rephrasing his post so he doesn't use the word "was" so many times.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2017, 02:14 PM
    AHA! I was wondering if was was used too may times.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 02:38 PM
    For many months I was so depressed I started to do some things I should have, I left god and told him that I was so angry he ruined my life and it was pointless that we even came after me because I was never going back.
    I've been so depressed for many months. I've even started to do some things I shouldn't have, like forsaking God and telling Him that I'm very angry He ruined my life. In fact, I've told Him that it's pointless to try to come after me because I will never go back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Florida when I replace my A/C do I also have to replace the air handler? [ 1 Answers ]

In Florida do you have to replace the air handler unit when you replace the air conditioner?

Replace copper with flex-tubing under k-sink, replace faucet [ 13 Answers ]

I need a new faucet in the kitchen. Old lines are copper and sweated in. Can a novice do-it-yourselfer change the copper lines to flex-steel, and put in a new faucet, or do we need a plumber? We are willing to learn.. Where can I find detailed information on how to do it? Step by step?

How do I replace a 30 amp breaker with a 20 amp breaker? Must I replace the wiring? [ 15 Answers ]

I have purchased a GE built-in oven to replace the 60 year old oven that was installed when the house was built. The original oven uses a 30 amp breaker. The salesperson told me I must change the breaker to a 20 amp to accommodate the new oven, but he's unsure whether the wiring must be changed as...

I want to replace or upgrade replace 50yrold tub faucet on wall [ 4 Answers ]

I want to replace or upgrade replace 50 yrold tub faucet w/2 handle plus faucet on wall, either delta or amer stand. Any product suggestions? Not worried about price.

Replace with GFI [ 1 Answers ]

To install a gfi receptical do I just replace the old one with a gfi one, and wire the same way?

View more questions Search