Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2017, 05:14 AM
    Updating Firefox
    I am trying to update Firefox Mozilla Browser on my LinuxMint 17.1 and after Firefox download it is asking for a password.

Specifically what password is it asking for. Whatever password it is asking for, I don't have it.

How can I get around that and successfully update my Firefox browse?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 06:19 AM
    I could be wrong but I thought Firefox automatically updated itself.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...latest-version

However, try this and see if it helps.

https://www.theinternetpatrol.com/ho...te-a-password/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Updating FireFox Mozilla Browser [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to update Firefox Mozilla Browser on my LinuxMint 17.1 and after Firefox download it is asking for a password. Specifically what password is it asking for. Whatever password it is asking for, I don't have it. How can I get around that and successfully update my Firefox browse?...

Trouble after updating [ 1 Answers ]

I recently updated my iMac 21.5 " from 10.6.8 to 10.9.2 OS X Mavericks. After installing almost all my apps not responding to open. Please help , what can I do, or what I shouldn't do!! Cristopolo

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

Updating MBR [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hard disk is not working properly. I formatted it with win98. Now I want to update Master Boot Record of it. But I want to know the procedure to Update the MBR.

Updating 100 Amp Service [ 1 Answers ]

I am updating a 100amp service in an old house. The meter is located on the pole. The house currently has a non weather proof main panel on the exterior of the house and another remote panel in the middle of the basement. The exterior panel is very unsafe and badly corroded. I intend to mount a...

View more questions Search