Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChelseyHarrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2017, 02:51 AM
    Bump inside of nose from piercing
    I think I got a keloid INSIDE my nose from my new piercing but I believe it was caused because I won't stop touching it! I know it's my fault, I'm learning the hard way. Will it go away?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 04:25 AM
    No, it won't go away. But it doesn't cause any harm and its inside your nose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on Inside of Nose Piercing [ 0 Answers ]

46051 So, this little aggravating thing occurred when I changed the jewelry for the piercing wayyyy to early. It's been 5 weeks about since then and it still hasn't gone away. What is this and how do I get rid of it? It's making it impossible to put any jewelry but an earring or a fishtail in.

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Bump on the inside of my nose from piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced (with a needle) September 28th, and didn't have a single problem with it. But within the last week or so, I have had like huge crusty things on the inside, and suddenly a huge bump came up on the inside. So I took my diamond out today and looked at it, it was red and had a...

Bump on the inside of my nose piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I always had a bump on the inside of my piercing, I always cleaned. It healed that way but when I take it out blood comes out of it. Is it infected?

I Have A Bump Inside My Nose From My Piercing Is It Normal ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 3 weeks ago and I have seen the inside of my nose and it has a bump , what is it?Is it normal and how do I get rid of it I want to keep my piercing cause I like it and I have been wanting it for a long time what can I use to make it go away & it hurts when I move my nose. I...

View more questions Search