Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hina4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2017, 01:55 AM
    Divorce during periods.
    Salam. If husband divorce his wife when she is on monthly cycle, and he divorce in a way that first he say talaq second he say talaq and third time say I give you 50 times talaq. Please answer me as soon as possible. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2017, 04:40 AM
    This is what I have found,

https://islamqa.info/en/72417

The prescribed period at which Allaah has commanded men to divorce women means that a man may only divorce his wife when she is pure (not menstruating) and he has not had intercourse with her. Based on this, if he divorces her when she is menstruating, he has not divorced her in accordance with the command of Allaah, so it is to be rejected. We think that the divorce that has been issued to this woman does not count as such, and that the woman is still married to her husband. It does not matter whether the husband knew that she was menstruating or not menstruating when he issued the divorce. Yes, his knowledge of her condition does not matter, but if he knew about that then he has committed a sin, and the divorce does not count. If he did not know, then the divorce still does not count, but there is no sin on the husband.
    It is always best though to consult your own local imam for clarity and guidance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2017, 06:51 AM
    Good reference from talaniman!
    Find a witness who knows you are menstruating!

I have seen pictures of women protesting the 3-times-talaq divorce. It is ridiculous that some places have allowed this to be the law. That's my personal opinion. I hope you can fight it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2017, 08:07 PM
    Here is is one more link, Thanks.

Is Divorce during Menstruation Valid? | daruliftaa.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my last month periods... my periods are always irregular... Need know if I'm pregnant?

I missed my periods by 7 days n I'm getting white discharge instead of periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there ! M 17yrs old.n i.mised my periods that was supposed to strt on march 2nd.im 7 days late.on feb 21 I fooled around wit my boyfriend. But he din penetrate.nor touched my .I masterbated for him while was on me he ejaculated in my hnds and I'm sure not even a single drop fel upon me .I had my...

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have missed by periods my periods is due from 7th of this month... My body has suddenly bloated, I am hungry all the time, I have tender Brest and I ve sudden body itching. But urine test is negative... I wanted to know am I pregnant?

I am suffering from irregular periods and pain during the periods [ 0 Answers ]

I am suffering from this problem since my period started, I suffer from pre-menstrual cramps & cramps-highest on the first day (pain in the lower abdominal , back pain, cold feet, uneasiness, sometimes loose motion, sometimes feel like throwing up) which might continue to the 3rd day(low...

My periods are 15 days late all urine test came negative after missed periods.. [ 3 Answers ]

How much late in body pregnancy harmons could be produced for positive urine pregnancy test my periods are already 15 days late how long more should I wait for test??

View more questions Search