Ask
    noott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2017, 07:36 PM
    My 11yr old french bulldog keeps peeing on the carpet
    Any one know how to get her to stop
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2017, 08:41 PM
    Have you taken her to the vet? She may have a bladder infection.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2017, 06:53 AM
    Aside from possible infection, she's getting old. Start taking her out more too, and buy pee-pads for the house!
    As my dog aged, she tended to pee inside whenever the weather was cold, windy, or wet... I closed off a lot of the house for her sake.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2017, 11:58 AM
    As has already been said, vet check first to rule out infection, then start getting used to having an older dog in the house. Like people animals can loose bladder control when they age.

More trips outside, and pee pads (which I normally hate but are great for older dogs) and if you really can't tolerate a few accidents, look into doggy diapers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French bulldog puppy throwing up, what is the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

My french bulldog is almost 4 months old. And we have had him for almost a month. He has not stopped throwing up since we got him, it is usually clear or foamy and sometimes has just a few pieces of kibble in it, we have took him to the vet countless of times and they say he is clear , but I just...

I have a 1yr old french bulldog he was eating out of his dish fine, [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1yr old french bulldog. A show dog at that, he went to a show one weekend and from then on suddenly has refused to eat out his bowl,or any kind of dish, paper towel, or off the floor I have tried everything he will eat the same food out of your hand,I don't want to see him lose weight,...

My french bulldog throws up phlegm every morning [ 9 Answers ]

My french bulldog throws up phlegm every morning

My new french bulldog puppy suddenly doesn't want to eat [ 0 Answers ]

Past 4 days he eating well.Only yesterday he don't want to eat.But I still manage to give him some milk.he having worms in stool & he look weak.his stool was normal yesterday.Can we deworm him while he is not active? Tq

View more questions Search