Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    segz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2017, 07:31 AM
    My 92model does not pick sometimes on motion,it will be humming.pls any help?
    My 92model civic does not pick sometimes on motion,it will be humming.we have changed airflowmeter,n fuel distributor.pls any help?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2017, 06:19 PM
    What exactly is:
    1. "pick sometimes on motion".
    2. I might be a gearhead but this escapes me!!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 5, 2017, 06:08 PM
    Ooookaaaay... It may be "humming" because it doesn't know the words..
    A little more info may be needed here, please...
    First, why was the airflowmeter,n fuel distributor changed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Responding to a Motion and preparing a motion to dismiss in Maine Family Court [ 2 Answers ]

I settled the custody case 18 months ago after 3 different cases were opened over a 5 year time frame by my ex-girlfriend involving visitation and support. The case 18 months ago was a move case where we settled allowing my ex to move my daughter from Massachusetts to Waterville, Maine (near...

Motion to dismiss mothers motion for modification of child support [ 4 Answers ]

I filed a motion pro se, to modify child support based on a few issues.One is his attorney did the child support guidelines sheet and added to my income and subtracted from his on the same line. 2) he didn't include bartering I recently found out about and can prove 3) I was never provided with his...

Motion to set aside default, motion to set aside final judgment and motion to set ano [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'M in Florida Jacksonville, I have a small problem, I read the time wrong to appear for my small claims court trial and arrived at 11:15am but is was scheduled at 11am 9/3/09. I tried to explain but did not get anywhere, so I went downstairs to the courthouse and filed a motion to set...

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

View more questions Search