Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yamaha_rider_49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Problems with AOL and norton
    ok well i have norton antivirus and a while ago i didnt have internet so when my subscription expired i couldnt renew it. then i got internet and it said that i had to pay to renew it so i didnt. now im ready to pay for it and every time i try to renew it using aol it says that it is too big for aol. now i dont know what to do. should i uninstall norton and reinstall it or what?:mad:

i have AOL 9.0 and Norton 2006 on a Windows HP vs 15
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 16, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Well first you don't have to use AOLs software anymore. It is usually faster and safer to use Firefox. Firefox - Rediscover the Web.
    Then just set AOL as your home page. If you want to use norton the cheapest and easiest thing to do is go to one of the big box stores and get it with a rebate, it should be cheaper, and then you have the disk which is good for three pc's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connection problems with AOL 9.0 [ 9 Answers ]

I can't seem to get help from AOL with my problem. Maybe someone else has had this problems with AOL that them might offer a solution. I installed a new edition of Norton Anti-virus on my Gateway desktop. I tried to make a connection with my AOL ver 9.0 and the modem kept dropping and I wasn't...

AOL problems.. [ 5 Answers ]

Basically I've reinstalled AOL drivers for my BT modem 100 but my computer can't find connection, I have power light and DSL light solid green, I try to sign up on AOL and it gets to stage 3 and then drops, I don't know much about computers but some one told me to download the new pppoe drivers, if...

Norton vs AOL Security [ 1 Answers ]

Which do you think is a better antivirus program-- Norton or AOL Security Center? Steve

Problems getting Norton to work with AOL [ 9 Answers ]

I did find a thread on this but can't get back to it now I've registered - no matter because the thread had departed from the issue into a ding dong between posters. I don't need several opinions as to how crap AOL is or how bad Norton is what I want is specific advice on how to actually make it...

Problems with a persistent AOL pop up [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have spy bot search and destroy, ad aware lavasoft, and the latest form of Norton Anti Virus on my computer. However, when I go to log into my email (a compuserve email address) I am often and several times redirected to an annoying free trial AOL pop up ad. Has anyone heard of this...

View more questions Search