Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snider7779 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2017, 11:25 AM
    Best way to: Ceiling at 10' and beam & trolly 4' higher
    I want to build a slaughter house on our farm 24'x28'. I want a ceiling at 10' high and would like it notched out to frame 4' wide by 5' high around a trolly on a beam, that's 4' higher, to move carcasses through the building.
    I started drawing it out with ceiling joist running perpendicular to the rafters then just left 4 joist out and was going to frame up around the beam. Is there a better way to frame it with the joist running parallel with the rafters?

Check out some similar questions!

I tried the weights but still having a problem ceiling fan wobbles in higher speed [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a real problem getting my ceiling fan balanced. Seems okay in the lowest speed but any higher and it wobbles. This fan does seem to be on an arm that goes into the ceiling fixture that my other didn't. I figured this was some sort of adjustment thing for oh say vaulted or slanted...

Ceiling in bedroom is cracked, damaged beam in loft above, [ 1 Answers ]

I went up in my loft to get xmas tree down, as I was stepping on the beams I noticed one went down as I stepped on it, have got loads of cracks in my bedroom ceiling below. I'm worried. I live in a rented property from a housing association. What do I do, and am I worrting for nothing?

How to install Ceiling fan on exposed ridge beam [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working on a home addition that will have an exposed ridge beam and I'd like to hang two ceiling fans from the beam. I haven't been able to find a suitable mounting method for my setup. I bought 1" deep boxes but I'm realizing now that they will not work. I need some advise here. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.