Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squee56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2017, 02:31 AM
    Wind speed
    Tree climber is 85 feet up in a tree, ground wind speed is 25 mph. What is the wind speed where the tree climber is?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2017, 09:28 AM
    https://es.ucsc.edu/~jnoble/wind/extrap/

Now you do the work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Speed VS Ground Speed with a Cross Wind [ 1 Answers ]

Assuming that the ground speed of an airplane is the air speed plus or minus The head or tail wind; how is the ground speed calculated when flying in a cross Wind (either at a right angle to the wind or on a diagonal course)?

Air Speed VS Ground Speed with a Cross Wind [ 0 Answers ]

Air Speed VS Ground Speed is described as speed through the air, plus or minus the Speed of the wind ( Head or Tail Wind). But how is this changed when flying in a Cross Wind?

How to convert wind speed to wind load [ 0 Answers ]

How to convert wind speed to wind load

Wind speed [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, I’m doing some research from wind energy and I now have problem. I have wind speed measurement from two sites with distance about 15 miles between them. One site have lot of holes in measurements and another site is complete. The question is: how can I do some correlation to fill holes...

Jet speed against the wind [ 2 Answers ]

A jet takes the same time to travel 2500 km %.555 with the wind as it does to travel 1900 km 2.555against the wind. If its speed relative to the air is 450 km/hr, what is the speed of the wind? I came up with a wind speed of 3 Km/hr Not sure how to put in a formula.

View more questions Search