Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Socalstarter Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2017, 09:36 PM
    How to write a good essay about ethics
    I am just taking a class about critical thinking and I need to make an essay talking about ethics. Can some one explain to me the basic way of a good wrote essay? Thanks for your help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2017, 06:02 AM
    State the premise or gist of your essay in the first paragraph, maybe 1/3 of the page.
    Elaborate on your theme for the body of the paper.
    Summarize on the last third of the last page.
    That's just common sense, but there are no rules.

A good paper doesn't try to cover a broad topic. Ethics is far, far too broad.
    You could discuss the differences between morality and ethics, for example.
    The two words mean different things to different people.
    To me, morality is the province of religions.
    To others, it's what is determined locally to be the realm of ethical behavior.
    There are dozens of topics about ethics in the realm of science, such as cloning of humans, or genetic manipulation to end certain diseases.
    If you work on such a specific topic, be sure to include your definition of ethics as you go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write essay? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an essay, topic : "money is the main source of happiness" How to do it in 20 minutes? Do I have know a plan?

How do I write an essay? [ 5 Answers ]

I Want To Know How To Write An Assy,help Me

How to write this essay. [ 7 Answers ]

Dear all, I am participating in an essay writing competetion. The topic of essay is "WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF INFORMATION". I want to be a top scorer in this competetion and I need to know that what should be outline of essay and on which grounds I should write it.. I really want to perform well...

View more questions Search