Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguila grande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2017, 04:10 PM
    Oil lights
    I have a 2002 Frontier engine 3.3. and somethimes the oil icon lights . What is the cause of this Please Help me out. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2017, 05:59 PM
    Low oil pressure, low oil, bad sending unit.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 23, 2017, 07:45 AM
    Even dirty oil can cause that light to come on.
    Does the engine have a lot of miles on it?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2017, 07:50 AM
    In addition to above, The sending wire touching ground(short). Changing Oil and Filter would not be a bad thing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a2002 honda accord tail lights dashboard lights not working but brake lights [ 1 Answers ]

2002 Honda Accord tail lights not working brake lights stuck on

Tail lights dash lights parking lights quit working [ 1 Answers ]

But turn signals work brake lights work radio works fuse and bulbs are good

1993 honda accord ex no tail lights, no cluster lights, no radio lights [ 1 Answers ]

Yet radio works. I have checked all the fuses with voltmeter all good. Is this a dimmer relay issue and if not what could it be. Need answer immediately please. I transport my small daughter and am unemplyed at this time. I appreciate all the help. Thank you.

No tail lights no brake lights or dash lights on a 1994 mazda b3000 [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 1994 mazda b3000 and was driving along when the dash lights went out then when I got pulled over come to find out the tail lights and brake lights don't work as well I noticed thogh the abs light flash's 12 times then pauses for a second then flash's again 12 times and so on all the fuses...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

View more questions Search