Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandmato10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2017, 04:56 PM
    How do you remove stick on numbers off the vinyl siding
    I am trying to get the stick on house numbers off the vinyl siding on my house so I can replace them. Any suggestions?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2017, 07:37 PM
    Use a hair dryer to heat the vinyl letters and carefully peel the letters off. You can use mineral spirits together off adhesive residue. Do not use excessive heat!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Securing vinyl shutters to vinyl siding [ 1 Answers ]

Vinyl shutters were recently installed to our vinyl sided home. The instructions that came with the shutters say that you should not tighten the screws too tightly or it will restrict the expansion and contraction of the siding. I noticed that our shutters are secured very tightly to our siding...

Siding Repair - Which do you prefer Hardie Plank or Vinyl Siding? [ 1 Answers ]

I am actually someone who is looking for tips on renovation. This month I am planning on doing some siding repair. I am currently using vinyl but I was wondering if it would be advisable to still use vinyl and just repair my siding or would it be better to replace it with hardieplank? Please if...

Installing vinyl siding over cedar siding [ 4 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to install vinyl siding right over top of cedar siding?

How to remove paint stripper residue spots from vinyl siding [ 8 Answers ]

I tried to strip the paint from my patio railing than is next to my vinyl siding. Of course, it didn't work and now I have spots of paint stripper on my vinyl siding. It was an environmentally safe product with no harsh chemicals. But, I want to get rid of the spots. Anyone got any ideas?

Sticky numbers off vinyl siding [ 1 Answers ]

I been trying to get the sticky house numbers that came with my house off my vinyl siding and I cant. Does anyone know how to get them off... please help

View more questions Search