Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yiny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2017, 12:51 PM
    Who are the two characters with health issues in a raisin in the sun?

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 21, 2017, 12:58 PM
    This must be a homework question. Have you read the play? That will answer your question.

https://www.sparknotes.com/lit/raisin/context.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health Issues [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I started feeling tightness and heaviness in my chest was not able to sleep unless I sat up straight. Today feel the same, except for the extra issues taking place right now. I feel like the left side of jaw area feel like it is tightening up, feel like I am out of it. I feel very...

What is health issues [ 5 Answers ]

What advise would you give someone? What is it?

Dog health issues [ 2 Answers ]

My 8 year old mix - ****zu/Pitbull had not been eating for approx 4 days. She is drinking fine and is energetic. She deficated 2 days ago - not solid and not liquid very dark. My 14 year old ****zu/poodle had the same and is now eating and drinking just fine. Would the 8 year olds lack of...

Health issues. [ 2 Answers ]

It started about two months ago. Waking up from sleep gasping for air and blood pressure and pulse rate would be high. Lost almost 20 pounds... Also the past week these episodes of shortness of breath and racing heart has been happening more frequently. Today I was at work. Was not...

Raisin Bread. [ 1 Answers ]

A general store owner hires a young female clerk who likes to wear very short skirts and thong panties. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and glances at the loaves of bread behind the counter. Noticing the length of her skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has a...

View more questions Search