Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2017, 08:07 PM
    Updating FireFox Mozilla Browser
    I am trying to update Firefox Mozilla Browser on my LinuxMint 17.1 and after Firefox download it is asking for a password.

Specifically what password is it asking for. Whatever password it is asking for, I don't have it.

How can I get around that and successfully update my Firefox browse?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla Firefox IB [ 1 Answers ]

I have d/l the Mozilla Firefox program and it gave me two icons neither of which get me to the IB. Always have to run it again and then I get the Google IB. How do I get a direct icon to the Firefox IB? Thanks.

IE7 v Mozilla Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

I use Mozilla & OH uses IE7 on XP however I unfortunately ticked the yes box for Mozilla to be the default browser and now she cannot access her IE7 browser any ideas how to reverse the Error. Can't find location IE7.exe file all short cuts open MOzilla Help my ear is getting bent Cheers...

Mozilla Firefox [ 2 Answers ]

I enjoy using Mozilla Firefox. However one problem I have is in using the search engines. There is a history of previously entered queries. This would not be a problem, but my stepson entered some inappropriate queries. These pop up when ever I type a word that begins with the same letter as the...

Firefox and Mozilla [ 4 Answers ]

Might be a simple answer to this? Currently I am using Firefox as my web browser,but I have also downloaded Mozilla 1.8a6,which is a 'latest' version of 'that' browser.Having visited the Mozilla web site many times,and read all the technical specs,so called 'bug' problems,and generally read up on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.