Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cagsie39 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2017, 05:12 AM
    Men is blue overalls in 1970's TV play(?) about Time
    Each second in time is actually 'made' by lots of men in blue overalls moving each, individual item into the next 'second's' time frame (a never ending blackness until the items have been shifted into it.) The lady whose 'time' we're watching 'being made' mislays her car keys.(?) We see that one of the men in blue overalls realises he has forgotten to replace the item. He hurriedly returns the item into her 'new' timeframe, exactly where they should have been. The lady looks again and this time finds them where she had left them. She says 'I'm sure they weren't there when I looked before!' I think it was like an episode of The Twilight Zone or something similar.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie 1970's about blue rose [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! What is the title of this old movie, probably 1970īs a little in the style of "Clash of the titans", fantasy-esque, I think there was an unicorn/flying white horse, and this guy and girl, he sets out to find a blue rose but there is none, and in the end he has a (white ?) rose and says...

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

When I play games/video , blue screen and shut down. [ 1 Answers ]

Any time I play a game on my computer or watch videos on break.com or YouTube , after a little bit into it it freezes and shuts down to a blue screen with some writing. Only problem is that the blue screen only appears for a fraction of a second and I can never read what it says. I believe it...

Overalls? Are they goinng to be in style this year? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I just bought skirt overalls and I don't know if they will be in style. I am a teenager in high school and if you could look at these pictures that would be great!! MySpace And

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.