Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praniket1010872 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2017, 01:45 AM
    Which is the best brand for a treadmill?
    I want to buy a treadmill. I have to loose weight. Which would be the best treadmill for me?
    Please mention the types and brands.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2017, 02:50 AM
    If you are looking for a treadmill, don't ask us to do your shopping for you. Get out there and look at them all in a sports store and pick the one that is right for you. But frankly, doing proactive things like walking, jogging, doing simple excersises at home, actually will give you the same weight loss, and maybe a lot faster then a treadmill. People tend to get bored of treadmills quickly. It is a repetitive boring exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible fir the 2 aircon brand like LG & panasonic share on 1 brand condenser [ 0 Answers ]

Coz we have 4 aircon units in our house of different brand (1 panasonic & 3 LG) would it be possible if the 2 will be shared in 1 condenser like LG & Panasonic in 1 Panasonic condenser?

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

Treadmill impact reduction and calorie counter on treadmill [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the best % to set your treadmill on concerning impact reduction. I was also wanting to know a question about the calorie counter on treadmill. I was told that the number of calorie that are shown that you burn during a workout on a treadmill were not accurate number of...

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search