Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 17, 2017, 06:23 PM
    What's the name of this song from That's So Raven?
    I've been watching some old That's So Raven episodes and I heard this song in two different episodes. It was very catchy and I would really like to know what the title of it is. I've been googling the lyrics with no luck finding it. It's like this song never existed. It was a female singer and was a very upbeat pop song. The lyrics were something like, "I can hear the clock it's ticking tick ticking away. I can feel the answer. I can see the light. Let's make it happen, try to make it right. Oh oh oh one more chance to find romance. One More try to make you mine." If anyone knows what song this is, please let me know. Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2017, 07:12 PM
    It was on the episode, "Bend it like Baxter." There are two music CDs that feature the music from the show, according to Wikipedia. Check with your public library's youth services reference desk as to the song's availability on one of those CDs ("It's so Raven" and "It's so Raven too.")

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The boy with raven's wings [ 0 Answers ]

Old fantasy movie. A poor boy made wings from a raven so he could fly every night to the balcony of a princess. When the king found out about it, he gave the boy 3 difficult tasks, that if completed, he will give his daughter to be his wife.

Did Allison Krauss ever record a version of RAVEN by Jewell? [ 1 Answers ]

Did Allison Krauss ever record a version of RAVEN by Jewell?

Film ending with a girl watching her son with a raven [ 0 Answers ]

Its about a witch who joins a witch coven and they all can turn into ravens I guess except the leader who turns into a wolf\

Watched a move with a gang that identified with raven tattoo [ 6 Answers ]

I watched this movie a long time ago, more than 10 years ago... I cannot for the life of me find this movie. There was a gang, and they were robbing a train, all of the members had a signature crow or raven tattoo.! Help!! I really want to watch this again, and I am dying to find out what movie it...

View more questions Search