Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2017, 05:50 AM
    Bank Account
    News Bulletin in Florida
    Wife cannot get funds from late husband’s bank accounts.
    “Only in his name” In that event, if you have a joint account
    Or your wife is a beneficial of your account is that a safe bet
    That your wife wouldn’t have these difficulties if you should pass on.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2017, 06:08 AM
    All true.
    She will have to wait.
    Of course, many a spouse has run off with the funds before anyone died.

Florida Probate: An Overview | Nolo.com
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2017, 08:00 AM
    That would seem to be a conversation a couple should have, and at the very least have each other as beneficiaries in case of death as Joy's site points out.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2017, 08:36 AM
    The lady got the husbands money from Wells Fargo
    But only after great difficulties . Thanks for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Transfer funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to transfer over $12,000 funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account. Would IRS tax me for the transfer amount even though it is my life time saving. TARO

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense acc [ 2 Answers ]

Bank has frozen my bank account and they say me that it's a lottery fraud suspense account,but the story is that I had an advertisement agency which is unregistered and the people who work for me pays me the registration fees as 2000/3500/5000/7000 respectively and we pay them cash for their work...

Is bank account a real type of account or personal account [ 2 Answers ]

Types of account are three types that is real account,nominal account and personal account.I need to know, is bank account a real account or personal nature. Please also need to know about type of accountprovision for bad debt and provision for taxation

View more questions Search