Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mon2402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2017, 11:50 PM
    Chances of pregnancy
    Neither me or my boyfriend know if he finished in me, he didn't stick it in full way it was just the tip, I took a 1.5mg levonorgestrel around 15 hours later, it happened around 3-4 days after ovulation. What are my chances of pregnancy?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 17, 2017, 06:57 AM
    Tipping is the same as sex. It doesn't matter how much of the penis is inserted in the vagina, it can still get you pregnant. There is also sperm in the pre-ejaculate, so there is that possibility. You did take the Plan B afterwards so that should have prevented a fertilized egg from implanting.

I would say that your chances are low-none. The Plan B will mess with your cycle something fierce, so your period is NOT going to come when you expect it. I would hold off on any other non-barrier protected sex until you get your period. If you don't get your period within a month, I would take a pregnancy test to see if your cycle is off or if you're pregnant.

Unless you're tracking your ovulation using a known method, i.e. basal temperature, it is almost impossible to know when you're ovulating. Typically ovulation occurs 14 days after your period starts, but it could happen at any point during your cycle.

I would give it low chances of pregnancy, but stranger things have happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of pregnancy? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! I am 21 years old, female. On the 24th of December, my boyfriend and I got intimate. Even though there was no penetrative sex involved, there was a lot of rubbing of our bare genitals where his penis rubbed my vagina for a substantial amount of time. He said he didn't ejaculate but is not sure...

Pregnancy chances [ 1 Answers ]

Hello doc, Today I had a casual foreplay with my girlfriend where I inserted the upper part of my penis into her but didn't break her hymen... neither I ejaculated inside... Are there any chances of her getting pregnant by the lubricating fluids

What are the chances of pregnancy? [ 6 Answers ]

My and a friend had intercourse 3 days before I was supposed to start my period. We did not use any protection and he wasn't even sure if he did the "pull out" method correctly. I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago. I have been experiencing nausea. I stayed home from school because I threw...

Chances of pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I know you can't tell me if I am pregnant or not I am just looking for suggestions/opinions! I have been having cramping on and off for about a week and pains in my breast that remind me of when I was nursing and my scheduled period is not for another 1 approx. I did have an unexpected period on...

View more questions Search