Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Aug 16, 2017, 05:55 AM
    Mobile memory problem
    My Samsung Galaxy mobile phone is giving following problems -

1. The Gallary is not opening.

2. When I try to open it, it shows the message that the memory is full and I should delete files. But, how could I delete the files, if I am unable to open the Gallary, where all files are stored.

3. Out of total 16 GB memory of the mobile phone,
    - 4.04 GB is occupied by SYSTEM MEMORY.
    - 3.76 GB is amount of storage space currently being used.
    - 12 KB is cached data.
    - 8.17 GB is occupied by miscellaneous files (out of which 7.09 GB is occupied by WhatsApp). However, I have deleted many conversations from this social media group, but still, the same space is showing occupied.

What should I do?

And, I have SD card attached also. And, that card is 16 GB, but my mobile phone shows

Total space = 14.83 GB
    Available Space = 8.33 GB

What has occupied the remaining space?
    And, how can I transfer files from Phone memory to SD card memory?
    abdulkadir1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2017, 09:23 PM
    Hi these are the issues faced by many Android users as the memory used is not deleted properly. When ever you delete stuff use any phone cleaner available on play store. These phone cleaners will cleanup your all free space

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Downloading apps to expanded SD card memory of mobile phone [ 6 Answers ]

My mobile phone's internal memory is almost full. So I inserted a 8GB micro SD card in it and set storage settings to SD card. I tried to download some apps from Google play store to my phone but an Error message appears stating 'insufficient storage available' and couldn't succeeded in...

Michigan mobile home problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question. I bought a manufactured home in 2004. I used a title company as well as my credit union at closing. The affidavit of affixture was signed at closing. Title company informed me in 2011 that they said that I must have gotten it back and I needed to sign another one and back date...

Memory card do not format on mobile [ 6 Answers ]

I can't understand this problem. I have a new 1gb Memory Card that mounts/opens fine on a Windows PC and a Mac but when I put it in my Nokia n70 I it reports it as corrupt, which is OK BUT fails to format it. It starts the format and then immediately goes to a screen saying (memory card corrupted)I...

Mobile Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! People prank on my mobile and the thing about this is they do not leave their number it's always private, please please please tell me a way to not reivece annoymous call or if I can see who is callni if they have privated there number please Tank you MARIAM SEHER I am very angry...

Memory problem [ 1 Answers ]

I Am A Student Of 18 Years. I Am Having A Memory And Concentration Prblm... When I Try To Study, I Do Not Undrstand What I Am Studying. I Just Read The Same Thing Many Times But Yet I Am Not Able To Concentrate On Topic... Even If I Learn Something,I Forget It Very Soon... What Should I...

View more questions Search