Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Aug 15, 2017, 08:22 AM
    White spots on fingernails
    My five year old son is very naughty. He has developed some white spots on the fingernails. Is it a symptom of some food deficiency? Which food products should he take now? Please suggest some remedy, some food products or some exercise.

Replies will be appreciated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 15, 2017, 12:38 PM
    Story, you absolutely know we cant diagnose here. But being in healthcare I can tell you that white spots on fingernails indicates a health problem that encompasses many areas of our bodies. A holistic practitioner will be able to help you where you are; or Google it and you will find some answers which are more or less okay but satisfactory if you want to self-diagnose.

Tick
    abdulkadir1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2017, 10:02 PM
    These symptoms are said to be some type of deficiency in body. Most chances are of some vitamin. You should consult your GP asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red spots around tip of white spots on [ 3 Answers ]

I have red spots around the head of my and white spots on the tip of my and some spotted along it. Is this and STD?

White spots [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and haven't had sex, but I just noticed that I have 5 or 6 pimple looking dots on my vigina I don't know what they are our what to do! Please help!

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

View more questions Search