Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rufino Corona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2017, 12:26 PM
    Use my ssn after being deported to register a company in the U.S.A.
    I was deported, but I have a company in my country and I would like to do business in the U.S.A. and by registering my company in the U.S.A. under my SSN would give me more benefits, like issuing me a Reseller's Tax Number.
    Can I use my SSN for this? Or will I be violating the law?
    I reside in another country when I am from, but I was deported from the U.S.A. after being a Permanent Resident for 25 years. So I was given a SSN.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Aug 15, 2017, 11:45 AM
    Your SSN is for life and you not only can, but must use your SSN in any place that asks for your SSN. You cannot get an ITIN since you have an SSN. I am not sure whether an SSN/ITIN is needed to register a company, but if it is, you must use your SSN.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to register a company in UAE [ 0 Answers ]

I heard offshore and free zones. Please explain

For GST purposes ,do I register the ltd company or do I register the sole proprietor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ltd company. Under the ltd company umbrella I have established a sole proprietor ship. I have to obtain a gst #. Do I register the Ltd ,with the GST#, or do I register the proprietor.

Which province I should register a company? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in BC, but my business is in edmonton,AB,if I registe a company, in BC or in AB?

How can I register a business consulting company in the UK. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a business in the USA that provides executive coaching, leadership development, and the like. I've been asked to do business in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. I'm told it would be best to register in the UK. How can I do that?

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search