Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    triumph84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2017, 03:02 AM
    BICYCLE data business
    One of the subject of my assigment is to compare adventurework data with another bike company:

I struggle to find the profit, revenue, sales per product for a traditional bike company and for an online bike company.

If you can let me know where I can find these information

THANK YOU
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2017, 04:39 AM
    Did you start with a list of bike companies both traditional and online? Do you use Google? Be mindful of keywords you use as REFING your searches may yield more specific information. It's also helpful to get a company's contact/website information, and make a few calls yourself. Sometimes you have to do your own math.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Someone help me to find some genuine data entry projects to set a business [ 2 Answers ]

How to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at chennai and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at chennai.

Q4. The data given below is the distribution of employees of a business according to [ 2 Answers ]

Q4. The data given below is the distribution of employees of a business according to their efficiency. Find the mean deviation and coefficient of mean deviation from Mean and Median: Efficiency Index 22-26 26-30 30-34 34-38 38-42 Emloyees 25 35 15 5 2

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search