Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lagenda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2017, 02:58 PM
    Portable
    Hi I am working on a project it is 100-240 V trying to make it a portable machine what battery would be cap table with this?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 13, 2017, 03:36 PM
    It is impossible to tell you as we dont have a clue what your trying to build. If the system is dependent on those voltages then there is no way around it. If there are motors involved then perhaps you dont need that much voltage.

What is it your trying to build.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to integrate Eclipse Portable with Java Portable? [ 0 Answers ]

I recently downloaded Eclipse and Java Portable from portableapps.com. I have been wondering if it is possible to instruct Eclipse to refer to my portable Java when coding. I heard that the open source document editor Open Office is also capable of using Java from a thumb drive. How do I...

How to integrate Eclipse Portable with Java Portable? [ 0 Answers ]

I recently downloaded Eclipse and Java Portable from portableapps.com. I have been wondering if it is possible to instruct Eclipse to refer to my portable Java when coding. I heard that the open source document editor Open Office is also capable of using Java from a thumb drive. How do I...

Use a portable Generator [ 1 Answers ]

I want to run two 115 volt sump pumps from a 120/240 volt outlet on a 4000 watt portable generator which has a 4 prong plug. How do I split the wires from the 4 prong plug to 2 normal 115 volt female plugs?

Portable DVD player - portable battery [ 3 Answers ]

We're getting ready to take a long trip (air mostly) with the kids, and have purchased two Sony FX810's for their use. The battery's are new, and in good shape, I let them each use the players ONE day to see how long the life was, and we got about 2 1/2 moves out of them - or roughly 5 hours as...

View more questions Search