Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumantmeena7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2017, 02:28 PM
    When is Contract Form Between A & B ?
    A sends the offer by post to B. B does not respond to the offer. Subsequently A calls up B
    And tells him that if B does not respond to his offer within the next fifteen days, A will
    Assume that B has accepted his offer. B agree to the proposition but neglects to respond to
    A, allowing the fifteen day’s deadline to lapse. Give your opinion as to whether A can
    Sue B on the basis that contract is formed?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2017, 03:30 PM
    Did A perform his part of the contract?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 13, 2017, 03:40 PM
    Is any of this in writing? If not then your at a standstill and by not responding there is no legal obligation to tie them to a contract. It may be reason to nullify one and those grounds have been long standing.

It is illegal to continue a contract when there is no response other then emergency services.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
    Was there any consideration?

Was it for property (that requires it in writing)

What are the elements required to make a valid contract, list these and see if all are meet?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 14, 2017, 07:09 AM
    Sorry, we don't do your homework for you. What is YOUR opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill W8- BEN form for contract job in US [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian staying in US with an L2 Visa from 19th March 2012 and will be in US for 5 more months. I received a contract job offer to work at home. The company has e-mailed me a W8-BEN form to fill up. I went through IRS instructions and reached at possible answers for some questions...

W8- BEN form for contract job in US [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian staying in US with an L2 Visa from 19th March 2012 and will be in US for 5 more months. I received a contract job offer to work at home. The company has e-mailed me a W8-BEN form to fill up. I went through IRS instructions and reached at possible answers for some...

Which form to be used for filing tax on OPT (contract work)? [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on contract on OPT. My OPT began on 2nd July 2010. As I understand, I need to use 1040-NR and 8843 forms for filing tax for 2010. Is this correct? Also, being on contract, can I use both itemized and standard deductions at the same time or either of those? I think the limit for...

Florida Contract to Lease Form [ 1 Answers ]

Florida Contract to Lease Form -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We signed a Contract to Lease (not lease itself)in the State of Florida as Tenants. The Landlord then signed the Contract to Lease a day later. The Contract states that a Lease...

Tax form for OPT CONTRACT worker [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently working as OPT and this job is CONTRACT. My employer told me that I have to file income tax (federal tax, state tex etc) myself but I am not sure which tax form I should file and how much I should be paying since The company cannot withhold tax for contractor. I have...

View more questions Search