Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    costin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2017, 12:25 PM
    I am 51 and started menopause 2 years ago. I started bleeding the other day. Is this
    I am 51 years old and started menopause 2 years ago. I started bleeding on Monday. I have since stopped bleeding. I had a normal pap. The Dr. did find a polyp. She wants me to have an ultrasound and to have the polyp removed. Is, this something to be concerned about?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2017, 01:17 PM
    Will a biopsy be done on the polyp?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2017, 05:20 PM
    The polyp is irritating your uterus. This is why the bleeding. If you don't have it removed, it will continue to do so. Have the ultrasound, a simple procedure. There is no sense in looking for complications where none may exist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 ford taurus started car and it started beeping and brake message appeared [ 1 Answers ]

2005 ford taurus I started the car it started beeping and brake message appeared then went off a mile into the ride all dash lights came on and went off but the car runs fine

Girl I just started dating started talking to her ex? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, So, I guess this is a sad story for me. I just met this girl and we clicked immediately, talked for 5 hours the first time we met. Then went on three dates over the course of three weeks, each one lasted a couple of hours and went smoothly and were some of the best dates I ever had, she...

I might be pregnant.But I've started bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Before the bleeding started there was brown discharge.an Now I'm bleeding but I isn't like my normal periods.Im not cramping like I normally do.Its feels like something is pulling an then my stomach feels funny after.

When we started the furnace this year, it started, turned it off now it won't start. [ 0 Answers ]

It was working great, we turned the furnace in the off position on the wall, and now it won't start! I've reset the breakers over and over, even waited an hour, thinking time was of the essence... still won't come on. Old units: Luxaire inside unit Model ECC030GKA, Kenmore outside unit Model...

View more questions Search