Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papoume1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2017, 03:46 PM
    Greek american dual citizenship
    Three months ago I verified through Property Records that my Maternal Grandmother was a Greek Citizen and lived in Lemnos. Their Family had migrated to Alexandria, Egypt circa. 1905. Both my Father and my Mother of Greek Heritage were born in Alexandria. I was born in the USA and am in my late 60's. Having just found out that Dual Citizenship may be possible, I'd like to see it happen for my Heritage's sake. What should I do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2017, 07:29 AM
    Contact the nearest Greek Consulate, they can tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

How does a 2nd Generation Greek American get Greek Citizenship? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents were born in the United States, but all of their antecedents were born in Greece (or Turkish-held Greece -- Samos). Although my command of the language is very limited, I do have a Greek baptismal certificate and knowledge of Greece's history and culture. I am 56 and would like to...

Dual Greek-US Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

All four of my grandparents emigrated to the US from Greece; does anyone know the steps involved for me to obtain dual Greek-US citizenship?

Dual Citizenship American & Greek [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am an American married to a Greek citizen who was naturalized an now has dual citizenship in the US and Greece. My question is "Is it possible for me to obtain Greek citizenship (and passport) through my marriage to her, and if so, how do I go about it?" Thanks in advance all you...

Dual usa/greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I go about getting a copy of my husband's grandfather's birth certificate - it was born in Tripoli Greece. Is their a form or service I need to use or can I go through the embassy?

View more questions Search