Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayyoob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2017, 06:06 PM
    Can we raise our voice against these issues and government ?
    We are calming that our country is a 100% Islamic country and also have enough Scholars and religious NGO's.
    Our President is saying when we buy a prostitute its not free its something we earn and other colleague of him is saying that ALLAH built a palace for the first lady of Maldives and so on many many other things in this case what is the role of scholars ? Are they allowed to be silent ?
    Already one Sheikh is jailed when he raise his voice for humanity and justice. He got sentenced for 13 years.
    I believe that the scholars should respond such issues.
    We might say that we are 100% Muslims but we are not really that much since most of our young generation doesn't even know to recite Quran.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2017, 12:37 PM
    1. "We might say that we are 100% Muslims but we are not really that much since most of our young generation doesn't even know to recite Quran".

And most Christians can't recite the bible!

So what exactly is your question? Very few Muslim countries that practice Sharia Law are democracies. Saudi Arabia is not a democracy, women can't even drive there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suppose the government is trying to balance its budget, but needs to raise taxes so t [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose the government is trying to balance its budget, but needs to raise taxes so that they can cover the amount they have allocated on infrastructure expenditures. The government has decided to tax both gasoline and diary milk, but legislators are uncertain which to tax more heavily. The...

Your voice in government [ 0 Answers ]

Just as happened with Obama's recent Twitter campaign, the people are doing a fine job mocking the president on his White House "create a petition" site. Please sign and help reach the goal of 25,000 signatures. I really want a cookie.

ABC Familey Movie before Raise Your Voice [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, I saw a movie on ABC Family Channel where a young girl from the south went to a Musical Performing Arts school to be a singer. THe premise is basically the same as Raise Your Voice with Hillary Duff, but the movie I'm curious about came out before R.Y.V. and is difficult to find...

The Song in "Raise Your Voice" [ 1 Answers ]

Scene: where the teachers are being introduced and before the man talks about the program they play a part of a song/piece. What is that song/piece called? You know the scene where mr torbalt does a cello solo?

View more questions Search