Aug 10, 2017, 03:31 PM
    Yes, most do. Now what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What music video shows two younger patients playing around in a mental hospital? [ 0 Answers ]

This was a great song, but I forgot what it is called! It was kind of a rock song and the music video was of a boy and a girl who were patients in a mental hospital and they were running around the halls playing in wheelchairs and in a pool. I'm pretty sure the video ended with them kissing, but I...

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

How to sue self-employed ex for his half of the copay and insurance for children? [ 5 Answers ]

I have one daughter now 17, the other 19. Over the last 5 years, we have accumulated almost 35K in insurance and co-pays that were directed to be paid by my exhusband. He has made no attempt and is behind in child support. To be to the point, I missed two appt's in court and the TX State Atty...

Rent assistance programs in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I moved to Ohio and I live with my mother in law but there is a lot of smoking going on in the house and I have a 2yarl old boy.. I heard that there was a kind of rent assistance here in lorain but I don't know what it is I need to qualify.

Health Insurance assistance for elder [ 2 Answers ]

My mother is 60 yrs. Old and is currently not employed. She does not have any medical insurance an by the way she's feeling I'm pretty sure she's going to be needing it. "Soon". Is there a government program where help is extended to 60+ for health insurance, medication, etc? Any help is much...

View more questions Search