Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2017, 06:53 AM
    Who is chopping the braids of women in North India?
    North India, which includes Rajasthan, Haryana, Delhi and now Punjab, is in a serious grip of incidents of braid-chopping. There is a strong suspicion that the occurrences are the handiwork of some witches or magicians, while others say that there is an insect in the air, which when touches the hair, chops it. As the people try to protect themselves from this eerie phenomenon, there are some accidents taking place due to this also, due to which the fear and awe created by the incidents have taken a serious turn. Only yesterday, a boy was alighting a neem tree to get its leaves as a protector from the shadow of the witch, he fell to his death, while a lady has been branded witch, and killed for allegedly chopping a girl's hair in Agra. Who is responsible for these sinister acts?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2017, 08:11 AM
    It's not black magic or witches or evil spirits. It's humans who are probably deliberately doing this. There is always a very simple explanation, as we learned in the US with the Salem witch trials.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 10, 2017, 08:29 AM
    I would not have believed this...

braid chopping case: Suspected to be witch, woman attacked over braid chopping in Agra | Agra News - Times of India

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am from india a bachelor degree holder can I get a job in north canada [ 1 Answers ]

I am from india a bachelor degree holder having 12 years of work experience in sales and admin field can I get a job in north canada years

Can a naidu (from south india) marry a brahmin (from north india)? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl and guy are from different castes and states . One belongs to brahmin caste in north india and the other one belongs to naidu caste in Andhra pradesh. Is there marriage possible?

How can I find Business card dealer in north india? [ 3 Answers ]

I am one of the laeding visiting card( Business Card) Supplier in Karnataka I wuold like to Devlop my business area in north also so I need o good dealer how can I find?

Chopping Boards [ 1 Answers ]

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Whether I Can Use Oak As A Chopping Board As I Have Some Left Over That I Was Thinking Of Using. I Don't Know Whether It Is Hard Enough.

View more questions Search