Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DINER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2017, 04:33 AM
    Is forex income halal?
    Assalamu Alaikum... can you please tall me, Is forex trading income is halal or haram?? Please ans me as soon as possible
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2017, 04:35 AM
    As it's making money from money it is most defiantly HARAM
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 06:46 AM
    The advice of your local imam would be the way to go. In some regions it is and in some it is not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is selling Alcohol in restaurant halal source of income [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamualikum Dear brother I own a restaurant and fully licensed sell alcohol is it permited and is this a halal source of income and I wanted to go Hajj can I use this money ZazakAllah

Blogs income is haram or halal [ 0 Answers ]

Aslamualkum sir I want to ask that either income from blogs 0r websites in halal or haram... these blogs are of pictures related to different categories like sceneries, nature,dresses,fashion,love etc,if you please tell me, I really grateful 4 that, thanks If you want to c the blogs.adresses are...

US Income Tax Question - How to Report Forex (Foreign Exchange) Transactions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please help me understand how to report foreign exchange (forex) currency transactions? Unbelievably, the IRS seems unable to tell me. I only traded major currency pairs such as British Pound / US Dollars, Japanese Yen / US Dollars, etc. I think the IRS classifies forex under...

Is online forex trading halal?please reply me,<email REMOVED> [ 2 Answers ]

Salam, I want to know, is online forex trading hallal in islam?

View more questions Search