Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rldbusfinserv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2017, 08:18 PM
    Passport renewal
    I have a friend who has lived in Ghana for a while and Her Passport has expired. What is the cost to renew passport in Ghana
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 01:18 AM
    Don't know, but this is a common scam. Wouldn't get into this if I were you. She can get her own information.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 07:12 AM
    My Google search says $50 to a $100 bucks but this is also one of the biggest scams in the whole wide world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renewal of Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian living in Milano, Italy. I need to renew my Canadian passport. Where and haw do I do this?

Passport Renewal [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I want to renew my passport(because of marriage) In my existing passport my address is from thane dist.(badlapur) and my current address is borivali. So should I go for Thane PSK or Malad PSK will do to renew my passport. I went to Malad PSK before 2 weeks for PCC(as I have applied for...

Renewal of passport [ 2 Answers ]

My portuguese passport have been expired in oct. 2007. What is the procedure to renew my passport in london. I have been living in london since 1998.

Passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the USA and need to renew my passport so I can travel to nigeria

Passport Renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give the address and telephone # of Portuguese Consulate in London to renew my Portuguese passport? Also, please let me know what documents are needed alongwith. Muito Obrigado in advance.

View more questions Search